Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

screw X-box

Great video, great console choice.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

a disappointment

Good animation by most, nice animation, and a few good jokes here and there, but overall it was a disappointment.

For one thing, the jokes weren't funny. Most of them were eithere inside jokes or just too sick and sexual to be funny (like the last one). And even more of the jokes were just stupid, immature things that made fun of random crap using a Street Fighter format. This was far cry from most spoof movies which are supposed to take certain things in the game and make fun of them.

I actually will be hoping for a sequel, despite my review. But I hope you will notice my review and make improvements

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

correct

This had to be one of the most friggin true and hilarious videos I've seen on newgrounds in a while. The voices had a good effect on the comedy too.

I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one who noticed the movie's many flaws.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

meh

it was a good video. Nice sound quality and presentation. I can't believe Chuck's New Tux won tho. It just seemed like there were a whole lot of anims that deserved it more.

I've never play FP w.2. I'll try it.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

good

this is actually a pretty good movie, but it could have been longer, because there are a lot more things about ninja gaiden that you could make fun of.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

hilarious

this was actually funny! I've seen a lot of metal gear spoofs, but this movie took them all and put them in one smooth, funny animation. This deserves the golden tank.

Madness- Confabulation Madness- Confabulation

okay i guess...

good concept with the doctor going on a rampage and all, but you could have made it longer and more epic, which might have been easier if you had stuck to the standard type of madness animation. It seems like it'd be simpler, and there were a lot of things that you couldn't do with the style you used. Still, it was a good quality animation, but I'm not sure if it deserved the Golden Tank nomination.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

well...

the animation was smooth and the sound was very crisp. However, I just can't seem to get used to the idea of two woodland animals shitting themselves to death one way or another. I see how you meant to portay some sort of comedy in this, and I'm not trying to critisize crude humor, but next time could you come up with something with an actual concept rather than crap and forest critters?

How to make Freeze Pops! How to make Freeze Pops!

well...

this is pretty useful i guess...if you suddenly have a craving for freeze pops.

Valentine's Day 2009 Valentine's Day 2009

cool

i like the animation and two lovebirds screwing with zombies for fun on valentines day is funny.