Whatever you do, don't click mute. The game doesn't like it.
I was truly impressed. Giving the tools at your disposal, you made a very impressive, potentially cost-worthy app that I actually enjoyed using rather than simply testing. Also, considering the sheer amount of what this app is constantly doing, it had an astoundingly low amount of lag considering the old computer I'm on. good job.
This is a nice concept, but it could've been done better. The distances between platforms made it frustrating (the game wasn't necessarily exciting enough to keep you going through that frustration), at most (if not all) parts of the game, there are just enough pixels to evolve, which gets annoying, and through half the game, I was thinking "If only I could evolve. Then I could get enough pixels to evolve."
I suggest a sequel in which you address these problems.
fun, simple, and addictive. No improvements I can suggest.
BTW, I hit a tree and my score was reduced to 1337.
there is a huge bug where the down left key doesn't work in concert mode.
1. the 16-bit graphics actually add to the game
2. multiplayer doesn't get old any time soon
3. music isn't too loud or extreme, so it's enjoyable
4. I spent hours trying to get the eggs. It's the best time i ever wasted.
1. It would be nice if it were possible to get new dino types.
1. music was okay
2. graphics were nice
3. easy quirky storyline
1. the control scheme was too complicated. If you wanted to do a tilt-system, you shouldn't make it relative to the pirate. Either that, or you should just have controls that move the pirate.
what I thought.
1. contrary to most of the reviews, I thought that the artistic concept was pretty good.
2. easy to control and overall playable.
1. absolutely no replay value
2. was too easy and got boring after a while
3. The music was obnoxios and didn't fit the game at all. At leas have a mute button and better sound effects.
The way I see it, there are tons of things you could've done to make the game better, such as change the music.
Response to the music has mostly been very good, also there is a mute button (though this turns off the SFX too, maybe you meant a separate one just for the music). I'll keep your comments in mind.
too many bugs
this game could've been much better without the bugs. First of all, you can't spray without lagging the game. Second, Grenade splash is ridiculous. It's way to big. Third, the hitboxes need to be fixed. A good concept and all, but next time test your game more.
this game wasn't nearly all it's cracked up to be. The creator was obviously a cruel evil person trying to see if someone would waste hours of their life for some imaginary gamer points. I regret playing this.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.